version 0.4.1 (March 2022)
- New 2D-Chromosome Plots to visualize annotations in 2d-space.
- support for high-resolution maps(increasing number of windows or setting arbitrary window size).
- adding labels to the legends.
- adding labels on y-axis for scatter/bar/2d plots.
- display or remove chromosomes using
- disable interactivity using
- Adding guides to view genomic window positions. set guides color.
- Chromosome scale suffix and control its 'ticks'.
- built-in export to PNG/SVG buttons.
- manually change order for categories in dicrete color-map plots.
version 0.3.1 (April 2021)
links or connections between loci using chromLinks Plots.
- input as R objects are now supported
- support for multi-factor scatter plot
- add texts/labels on to the vertical grid-lines. the lines positions are now passed as genomic positions in bp.
- colors are now automatically assigned if not manually passed.
- support for using R color names like ‘red3’
- quick zoom-in option using
version 0.3 (Jan 2021)
- new feature added:
- visualizing the feature-associated data as
- tag specific loci based on conditions using
- conditional coloring in bar/scatter plots
- new aggregate functions: max, min, and count
- more control on labels (label angle an label font-size)
- highlighting using vertical grid-lines
- modify chromosome curves using chr_curve argument
version 0.2 (April 2019)
- supports all organisms and takes BED-like files as input
- new features added like polyploidy, segment-annotation, labels, hyperlinks
- visualizing the feature-associated data as heatmaps or discrete color maps
version 0.1 (May 2018)
- support for only human chromosomes